Tuesday, February 01, 2005

There are morons....

...and then ther are morons.

Being surrounded by idiots is not common. Heck, for my entire schooling life, idiots surround you.

Hell, I won't even say I'm not one of them.

However, I DO know where to draw the line. A time to say stop. A moment...whatever.

Sadly, some don't.

Just because a teacher is being kind by not screaming his head off, does not mean you should take advantage of him. Seriously, the reason why idiots are sent out of class is because the teacher can't afford to take time to scream at them. In fact, the teacher has been very patient. Since day 1, the teacher has been joking all along. There must be a time when serious work must be done. Warnings are given out, yet ignored. Empty threats threaten no one, and hence the teacher is forced to send them out of class.

When one is stressed, and the idiots are still in a jolly happy mood, fireworks will definately errupt. One such incident happened today. Class Rep was way pass pissed, and way pass annoyed. Hence, a little catalyst was all needed for her to explode like Mt Fuji when it's young.

Sometimes, one needs to keep a cool head. Together with some idiots, I have no idea how I myself could keep a cool head. Yet, I have not survived so long with my mouth hanging open. I realised, that ignorance is bliss, and staying silent could be the best ability which I have.

And to our dear class rep if you somehow read this, I have repeated myself a million times:


SPRAY PAINT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home